Realistically earn $80,000+ in first 12 months!
The Collin County market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Discuss current market conditions and housing trends, new home features, benefits and options to clients
- Handle paperwork including contracts, addendums, disclosures, and option worksheets
- Constant communication with all parties involved in transaction
- Coordinate steps of transaction from contract to closing
- Constant and continual follow-up with current clients and potential clients via email and phone calls
- Must be happy and positive
- Must be people-oriented and have ability to analyze clients needs and wants
- Must be able to adapt to different personality types of clients
- Must be a good listener
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be a problem solver
- Must be able to face challenges and deadlines with grandeur
- Must have a firm understanding of the real estate industry
- Must be able to analyze data to review ROI, trends and metrics
- Must be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- Must have the ability to learn scripts and dialogues
- Must be coachable, have a desire to learn, and a desire to succeed
- Must be reliable, dependable, and on time
- Must be able to follow directions, systems, and procedures
- Must be able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
About LONGMIRE GROUP
The Longmire Group is now hiring!
We hire performers, not backgrounds… if you have the what it takes, we’ll know. This individual must demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills and habits of a highly self-motivated, terrific presenter and communicator. We have a superb reputation and need real stars to expand our business and help more clients with more real estate purchases and sale transactions.