Leigh Marcus properties
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Self-motivation and drive
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$100,000 at plan earnings
About Leigh Marcus properties
The ideal candidate has a positive can-do attitude, thrives in a fast-moving environment, and loves taking plans and putting them into action! You must be a humble, growth-oriented person open to new ideas and coaching. Join a dynamic, high-performance, results-oriented culture.
The team has created a culture that uniquely balances driven dedication to the shared vision, family-like camaraderie, and solid work-life balance. With the focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for our clients, we are a team that is confident in our long-term plan for city domination and challenging what’s possible. If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of Chicago's fastest-growing companies, come GROW WITH US!