We are currently interviewing agents who can handle 30+ leads a month (licensed or pursuing license)
The Greater Charlotte market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is unique and is designed is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell Real Estate. Our company has grown and we are just getting started.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished Real Estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of United Home Group an expansion team in Keller Williams Realty.
Average earnings are $75,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission annually and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
Here is what we offer, it’s different:
- No marketing outlay: that's right you won't spend a dime on buyer leads.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- A dedicated Marketing Department for your sphere of influence marketing.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
- Dedicated Call Center Team to help book listing appointments and brand you.
- Transaction and Listing Coordinator.
- High level coaching.
Did we mention we provide you with 30 + leads per month? And provide you will high level training to take your business where you want it!
We are currently hiring in your area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume or description of your experience and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Keep track of your numbers.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one).
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
- Likes to have fun while at work.
$70,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission
United Home Group was established in 2011 in Portland, Oregon. Since then we have expanded into 24 states across the U.S. with over 200 agent partners. In its inaugural year, the group sold over 100 homes out of a single location. Last year it sold nearly 1,000!
As we’ve grown we have increased the number of clients helped every year by leaps and bounds. United Home Group’s proven models and systems, leadership team, and exceptional partners who focus on personal and professional growth, provide the platform and environment for unprecedented and sustainable success.