ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We provide administrative support, coaching and leads to help you succeed!
We are expanding and we need you if you are:
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- A licensed agent or soon to be?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Marketing that will WOW?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$75,000 - $90,000+
United Home Group was established in 2011 in Portland, Oregon. Since then we have expanded into 24 states across the U.S. with over 200 agent partners. In its inaugural year, the group sold over 100 homes out of a single location. Last year it sold nearly 1,000!
As we’ve grown we have increased the number of clients helped every year by leaps and bounds. United Home Group’s proven models and systems, leadership team, and exceptional partners who focus on personal and professional growth, provide the platform and environment for unprecedented and sustainable success.