Wilkinson Real Estate
We provide the tools and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater Charlotte area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team leader?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Driven and goal oriented?
- Looking to advance your career in a supportive atmosphere?
Do you want:
- Freedom, Flexibility, technology and resources?
- Administrative support?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Are you ready to EARN MORE! so you can invest in what is important to you?
Do you want company paid leads?
Does your company have a Relocation Department?
Does your company charge you for training?
How much do you have to pay your Broker on each transaction?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Negotiate on the behalf of your seller or buyer client
- Prepare and submit required paperwork in a timely manner
- Primary duties include buyer / seller follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and our industry leading CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly to build your sphere of contacts
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Create top-of-mind awareness with your sphere of influence
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Attend required annual continuing education to satisfy your states requirements
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current NC / SC Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Develop rapport easily and naturally
- Quick response times via phone or email
- Professional telephone communication skills
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Proficient in newest technologies and computer software
- Social Media savvy
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Persistence and focused determination to succeed
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$80,000 - $300,000+ at plan commission
About Wilkinson Real Estate
Wilkinson ERA Real Estate is a full-service real estate agency committed to delivering an extraordinary home buying or selling experience. We strive to create an environment that gives our sales professionals the most competitive compensation in every market so their focus can be serving real estate needs. Wilkinson ERA Real Estate is a real estate company which others aspire to emulate. We are moving real estate in a new direction!