Wilkinson Real Estate
We invite you to learn more about the company that’s consistently providing you with a lion's share of the commission you earn. We take steps to ensure our associates succeed, providing the very best in advanced technology, training, marketing and advertising.
At Wilkinson ERA Real Estate, our focus is YOU!
You may not think about it, but now is a great time to start a career in real estate. Now more than ever, home buyers and sellers need a Trusted Advisor for real estate and the Charlotte area is one of the strongest real estate markets in the country.
Have you wondered how successful you could be in a real estate career?
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Negotiate on the behalf of your seller or buyer client
- Prepare and submit required paperwork in a timely manner
- Primary duties include buyer / seller follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and our industry leading CRM
- Hold open houses regularly to build your sphere of contacts
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Create top-of-mind awareness with your sphere of influence
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Attend required annual continuing education to satisfy your states requirements
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current NC / SC Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Develop rapport easily and naturally
- Quick response times via phone or email
- Professional telephone communication skills
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Proficient in newest technologies and computer software
- Social Media savvy
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Persistence and focused determination to succeed
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$80,000 - $200,000+ at plan commission
About Wilkinson Real Estate
Wilkinson ERA Real Estate is a full-service real estate agency committed to delivering an extraordinary home buying or selling experience. We strive to create an environment that gives our sales professionals the most competitive compensation in every market so their focus can be serving real estate needs. Wilkinson ERA Real Estate is a real estate company which others aspire to emulate. We are moving real estate in a new direction!