Matt O'Neill Real Estate
"Do you want to be part of the team that was recognized as the #1 small company to work within the state of South Carolina"
Join the team that provides you the tools, resources, and support for you to reach your full potentials. Here are just a few highlights of what we have accomplished:
- The Wall Street Journal ranks Matt O'Neill Real Estate as the #1 high-end real estate team in the state of South Carolina.
- Charleston's Best Realtor for 5 years running!
- Awarded as Best Realty Company!
Do you want to LOVE what you get to do for your career every day? Do you want to work on a team that feels like a family, where people have your back and lift you up?
If you are ready to grow to the next level on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Hold open houses regularly
- Follow-up with clients and leads
- Utilize systems to help you sign clients and keep in touch
- Use active listing skills to help find the buyers find a home to their needs
- "Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Win every day
- Team player
- Create a great Real Estate experience
- Current Real Estate License
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Want to have FUN in the workplace
$100,000+ at plan
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate is one of the leading real estate teams in the country and has helped over 3,000 families in Charleston with their home sales. Our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!