Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Real Estate Sales Agent for Top Office in Charleston
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING AWESOME? We serve real estate buyers in the Charleston area. We have too much opportunity for our current team and we need YOUR help to grow and hit our ambitious goals of selling $1 Billion a year in Charleston Real Estate.
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- Something that is fun?
- Does a family feel every day in the office?
- A plan for growth with a firm?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Have FUN while you crush it every day!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers' calls, emails, and web requests.
- paperwork to get listings.
- Prospect for new listings daily.
- Work with a supportive team.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Want to have FUN in the workplace
$100,000+ at plan
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate is one of the leading real estate teams in the country and has helped over 3,000 families in Charleston with their home sales. Our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!