Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Real Estate Listing Salesperson for Top Producing Agency
We are looking for a person who will be a top sales agent in Charleston. The Listing Specialist is a person who can meet with and convince people to list their home with Matt O'Neill Real Estate.
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning-based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)
- World-class coaching and leadership development
- A team environment
- Something that is fun
- A family feel every day in the office
- A plan for growth with a firm
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities
Do you want to LOVE what you get to do for your career every day? Do you want to work on a team that feels like a family, where people have your back and lift you up? If so, apply with Matt O'Neill Real Estate today!
We have a fun, passionate, enthusiastic team who just enjoys crushing it together. We provide you with all the tools, marketing, leads, and systems to be amazing.
You will be able to realize your full potential if you give it your all on this team. There are also leadership and growth opportunities for those who earn them. And, you get to work with a brand and a team of people who share your core values of integrity, caring for others, being accountable to results, thinking positively about finding solutions and not focusing on the problems, and who are all on a never-ending path of personal development and growth.
If you are ready to grow to the next level on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Hold open houses regularly
- Follow-up with clients and leads
- Utilize systems to help you sign clients and keep in touch
- Use active listing skills to help find the buyers find a home to their needs
- "Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Win every day
- Team player
- Create a great Real Estate experience
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Want to have FUN in the workplace
$100,000+ at plan
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate is one of the leading real estate teams in the country and has helped over 3,000 families in Charleston with their home sales. Our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!