Shares of New York
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that's right you won't spend a dime on buyer leads.
- No monthly office broker fees.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
- Dedicated Call Center Team to help book your showings.
Did we mention we provide you with 30+ leads per month?
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
$110,000+ at plan commission
About Shares of New York
Shares of New York Marketing LLC is a fully integrated and socially aware full-service real estate marketing company utilizing state of the art technologies, and applications to assist buyers and sellers with home sale transactions located in Queens, Long Island, and Westchester. Bobby Gellert is the founder (2004) and owner of Shares of New York and he is extremely passionate and enthusiastic about utilizing his vast experience to help Shares of New York team members realize their full potential and position themselves to have a successful brokerage career. For the past 21 years, Bobby has spent the majority of his time investing in and operating multi-family and hospitality assets valued in excess of $2.5 Billion. Earlier in his career, Bobby was responsible for originating, creating, and executing accelerated sale marketing campaigns consummating thousands of successful home sale and corporate surplus asset transactions.