The Curtis Johnson Team
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home-buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Looking for a fun energetic person with world-class drive, passion about their life, and a compelling need to succeed. Hiring a partner to work directly with Curtis to convert the leads to clients... then handle the listings and buyers. Hiring for this position immediately!
Flexibility, lifestyle, and a proven system. Most brokers talk about that, but can they deliver? Can they guarantee your success?
Ever wonder how some agents crush it, and others struggle?
89% of real estate agents fail because they don't have the systems, leads, strategy, or technology to compete today. We set our agents up for success by supplying them with the blueprint, tools, and support necessary for their growth.
If you have a big WHY, a desire to make a lot of money, plus the ability to follow a proven plan - you finally have the tools to be successful in the real estate market here in Arizona.
Let us mentor you, and show you how much more money you can earn on my team. Don't be another statistic of the real estate industry. We'll show you exactly how to get paid the first month - and sell homes each and every month, even if you've struggled on other teams or on your own.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you?
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
About our team!
- The Curtis Johnson Team is one of the top real estate teams in America as ranked by The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends for 9 years. We have sold over 6,000+ homes in the Valley of Arizona so far.
- The Curtis Johnson Team is one of the most respected Real Estate teams in Arizona. We have been singled out as one of the Top Real Estate Teams in America for 9 years.
- Ranked as one of the Top 50 Real Estate Teams in America by The Wall Street Journal, and exclusively endorsed by some of the biggest names in TV and Radio.
- National Finalist for Inman's Most Innovative Team in Real Estate, and our team has sold well over 6,000 residential homes here in Arizona.
- Partner with the fastest-growing real estate company in North America, and one of the most productive teams in Arizona! You may have heard about us on TV or the Radio.
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now!
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Convert calls to appointments
- Work as part of a team in an environment of support and friendly competition
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Negotiate on behalf of your buyer
- Negotiate all owners on the seller’s behalf, setting time limits for loan approval and closing date
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Can work from the home, office, or the field
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Prepare a “comparable market analysis” to establish the market value
- Self Starter
- Come prepared to learn and contribute to the team
- Desire and ability to learn new ways of doing business to serve clients at the highest level
- Bring a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in an environment of abundance
- Coachable and enjoys working with others
- Be a leader
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Organized and manages time effectively
- An Arizona Real Estate License is required
- Must have sold one or more homes as an agent, or have a track record of success in sales in another field
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Ready to be an innovator in the real estate industry
- Ready to use cutting-edge strategies
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- The belief that we never stop learning
- Desire to be the best in the business
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Coachable and wants to learn the best way to serve clients at the highest level
- Ready to learn the best methods in Real Estate
- Willingness to work smarter, not harder
$76,000 - $266,000
About The Curtis Johnson Team
The Curtis Johnson Team is one of the most respected Real Estate teams in Arizona. We have been singled out as one of the Top Real Estate Teams in America for 9 years.
Ranked as one of the Top 50 Real Estate Teams in America by The Wall Street Journal, and exclusively endorsed by some of the biggest names in TV and Radio.
National Finalist for Inman's Most Innovative Team in Real Estate, and our team has sold well over 6,000 residential homes here in Arizona.
Come partner with the fastest growing real estate company in North America, and one of the most productive teams in Arizona! You may have heard about us on TV or Radio.