Keller Williams Realty
We Need Agents Who Can follow our proven lead generation system.
Our market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell Real Estate.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished Real Estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team.
Average earnings are $120,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
Here is what we offer:
Did we mention we provide you with 30+ leads per month?
- No marketing outlay: that's right you won't spend a dime on buyer leads.
- No monthly office broker fees.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs.
- Dedicated Call Center Team to help book your showings.
We are currently hiring and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Hold open houses regularly
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Constantly identifies more efficient practices for nurturing sales leads
- Participate in open houses and networking activities
- Use our tools and systems in the field
- Use our cutting edge KW platforms to market yourself to the public
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications
- Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments with prospects
- Market and Host Open Houses
- Present and discuss strategic master marketing plan
- Create marketing materials to make yourself a locally preferred agent
- Prepare listing presentation packages
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Quick response times
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Be a strong communicator
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Current Real Estate License and Board Membership
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
$100,000+ based on commission
About Keller Williams Realty
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017