Shafran Realty Group
Apply now to get on the #1 Team in North County San Diego- #3 in all of San Diego!
We have already closed over $200M YTD and are expanding!
Guaranteed income in the first year with our exclusive training and coaching program.
We are looking for an amazing new agent to add to our team of superstars! If you are success-driven with a drive to grow your own real estate career, this is the place for you!
Join our team and enjoy:
- Free leads a month!- our database is full of opportunities
- One on one training from our top agents
- Team of staff to make your life wonderful
- An unparalleled tech-forward support team
Qualities that we are looking for in a candidate:
- Must be friendly, high energy go-getter
- Must be tech-savvy and willing to learn our systems
- Must have active CA license in good standing with the DRE
- Is a member of the local board and has their own MLS key card
- Willing to work full time
- Have an income goal of over 6 figures
Please do not apply if you are a part-time agent. We are a tightly-knit team looking to add one more amazing agent to our family. Please email to schedule a confidential interview. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
About Shafran Realty Group
Located less than a mile from the beach in beautiful Carlsbad, CA, we are a premier real estate company in the Southern California region. We are looking to add to our small family of amazing people who share our mission to enhance the lives of our clients and team members every day.