The Carl Hawthorne Team
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
75,000 - 125,000
About The Carl Hawthorne Team
The Carl Hawthorne Team is high energy and promotes a culture that works hard and plays hard together. We are a diverse real estate team serving areas from Atlanta to the North GA mountains. We are passionate and feel that everyone deserves our very best from a 50k home purchase or a 1.5 million estate home. Our team lead, Carl Hawthorne, has years of experience and loves to share his knowledge to empower you to maximize your full potential.