Excel Real Estate Group
Full Time - Must have a valid Real Estate License
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals who strive to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Self-starters who wants to build a career... and not just get a job!
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/coaching program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Marketing Admin and Transaction Management Support
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Oversee the entire process to close
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- New Business Development daily
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Build a pipeline of future clients to nurture and convert to appointments, showings, negotiations, and closings
- Ensure a high level of client care standard is provided to all prospective clients
- Conduct effective buyer and listing client presentations
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job. Don’t have one? We can help!
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big financial goals
- Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Is highly accountable to him/herself and the team and willing to put in the extra effort on a consistent basis
About Excel Real Estate Group
Excel Real Estate Group is a Calgary-based, full-service Real Estate firm. Our team of area specialists are equipped and trained to service the most discerning buyer or seller. We specialize in residential, commercial and investment properties. We also provide new home construction consulting services in Calgary and surrounding areas. If you’re looking for an exceptional Real Estate client experience, working with one of the top agents in the city, look no further!!
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for top candidates to join our team!
- Full time and part time positions available
- A fun work environment
- Daily coaching and support
- A fantastic way to learn about the real estate industry from some of the top agents in Calgary