Keller Williams Main Line Realty
Are you ready to be a part of something bigger?
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed Agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and leverage?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate license
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$125,000+ per year
About Keller Williams Main Line Realty
We are looking for employees who want to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living. Keller Williams has received numerous awards since its inception. In addition to being an Inc. 5000 company, it has been recognized by Inc. as a Top 100 Real Estate Company, placed on the magazine's honor role as a five-time Inc 5000 Honoree and receiving an Inc. Hire Power Award. In 2018, Keller Williams was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss as reported by Forbes.
Do you want to learn more? Go Here! https://outfront.kw.com/agents/the-brave-ones/