Seeking highly motivated real estate agents to join our office at Re/Max Edge.
Whether you are a newly licensed agent or have previous experience we are here to help!
With two offices in Brooklyn we offer flexibility and space for any agent to run their business. Visit our main hub in Bensonhurst that provides 3,000 square feet of office space, complete with private conference rooms and smart work stations.
We are excited to open our doors to agents who are looking to get their business started and/or agents looking to take their business to the next level.
Our company uses progressive tools to approach real estate and our greatest desire is to share those tools so that agents reach success in their businesses.
With systems and technology in place, every agent with RE/MAX EDGE has the tools they need to grow and prosper as a Real Estate Salesperson.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques.
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions.
- Manage and maintain listings with exceptional customer service.
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell and rent properties.
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promote properties through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller.
- Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met.
- Learn the art of Real Estate by attending company training classes and using what you learn in the field.
- Maintain CRM and transaction management systems of customers and clients.
- Use company tools to manage and sustain your business.
- New York State driving license necessary
- NY Real Estate Salesperson license or in process of obtaining
- Knowledge of Brooklyn/Staten Island neighborhoods
- Previous sales experience a plus
- High energy, self-starter who can think and work independently
- Attention to detail, highly organized and strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Willingly to work full time
- Basic computer knowledge
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Ready to build a business with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work remotely using mobile and laptop/desktop
About Remax edge
RE/MAX Edge is an independently owned and operated franchise operating within the vast RE/MAX network of independent RE/MAX franchises.
In business for 19 years, with a team founded in 2013, Broker Michael Napolitano has attracted some of the top real estate sales agents, contributing to the team’s top ranking over the last five years.
Our office is aligned with one of the most iconic brands in the real estate industry. We take tremendous pride with aligning our agents with the support they need to capitalize on every opportunity. From personalized training programs to quality lead generation, we are powered by state of the art technology that continues to drive our success. Our staff is dedicated to sales support, marketing, administration, technology and management.