Realty Concierge Group
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Daily prospecting follow-up to build client base/pipeline (outbound calls, texts emails)
- Assess buyer wants, needs, timeline, and pre-qualification
- Consult with and guide clients through the entire home buying process
- Participate in open houses, team events, team meetings, training, and call nights
- Participate in client events, community events
- Arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Use a Success Tracker for prospecting
- Follow an ideal weekly schedule
- Networking and setting appointments to connect with people
- Close 1+ deals a month
- Provide swift responses to every client contact
- Develop networks and partner with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Continually pursue knowledge about real estate markets and best practices
- Prepare paperwork with consistent accuracy
- Full-time, 40+ hours per week, hours vary
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Flexible availability for appointments and office meetings
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job but NOT required to apply (guidance provided on how to obtain a license)
- Should be enthusiastic, determined, dependable
- Should be self-motivated, team-oriented, have superior social skills
- Should have strong computer skills be proficient in Google Calendar, email, Excel, Word
- Needs to possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Should have a high school diploma
- Must pass a background check
- Be open to change
- At least one year of experience in Real Estate is preferred but not required
- Total accountability for your work and support of your team-mates
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Realty Concierge Group
What Makes Us Different? Our 30 day Bootcamp, Ongoing Training, and More!
We understand that changing careers can be scary and that holds people back from following their dreams, so what we did was created a 30-Day Bootcamp that will teach people how to be an agent and how to find business.
Once people finish Bootcamp, they will be ready to hit the ground running with all of the tools that most other NEW agents NEVER learn. We have the best, brightest and kindest people on our team. The backgrounds of our agents vary widely from customer service, sales, health care, and education. They all share an open-mind, willingness to learn, unfaltering dedication to service, and a bottomless well of motivation towards growth.
We require all candidates to take a DISC Personality Assessment when applying for a position with Realty Concierge Group.