The Muncey Group
We are looking for an Agent who is passionate about sales and eager to support their communities as part of a team. Our primary markets are the Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, and West Roxbury neighborhoods of Boston. These markets are growing fast and we are looking for self-motivated sales professionals who can help us meet demand.
The Agent will work with the team to assist buyers and sellers in real estate transactions. Clients will rely upon Agent’s expertise and knowledge to make their home purchase or sale seamless. As a real estate salesperson, you will be expected to manage the sales process, communicate effectively with your client and other interested parties, pursue your client’s interest in real estate transactions, and handle all other aspects of selling or buying real estate.
The Muncey Group was founded in 2018 with the goal of delivering exceptional results to clients while maintaining a work-life balance for our team. Join our team and help us build something special!
Why should you join The Muncey Group team?
- Increase your profile by joining a team with a strong track record and reputation in our neighborhoods.
- Increase your volume by leveraging the team’s marketing and lead generation.
- Work more efficiently with the team’s support in transaction management, marketing, and data management.
- Work smarter by building on the experience of a team, the mentorship of a Team Leader, and the Compass network of agents and resources.
- Lead consultations with clients. Learn about client needs, create search criteria, and help them find properties that meet those criteria.
- Provide client-facing services in support of real estate transactions. These include: homebuyer and seller consultations, home preparation, showings, comparative market analyses, writing and negotiating contracts, home inspections, managing and monitoring the transaction activities (smoke inspections, appraisals, final oil/water reads, etc.), perform final walk-through, arrange closings, and other services as necessary
- Evaluate home values for clients. Compile market data to perform a comparative market analysis for any home that a client wants to submit an offer to buy or that a seller wants to list in order to help determine the home’s value.
- Contribute to face-to-face lead generation activities. Assist with open houses and community events sponsored by the team. Network and build relationships through community involvement, volunteer work, and participation in associations, social networking, and floor time. Use CRM resources to log face-to-face leads for the team.
- Manage follow-up with qualified online leads. Respond to qualified leads from team sources in a timely manner and book appointments when possible. Qualified leads will be pre-entered in CRM.
- Engage your personal sphere for potential clients and referrals. Schedule time to call leads from your personal sphere including family, friends, and past clients. Use CRM resources to log leads from your personal sphere.
- Provide first-rate customer service at all times.
- Valid Massachusetts Real Estate License
- MLS and Realtor association accounts in good standing
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation for maintaining client appointments and team meetings
- Consistent commitment to customer service with a positive attitude in customer and team communications
- Familiarity with the Boston-area real estate market
- Interest in and willingness to commit to serving our primary neighborhoods of Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, and West Roxbury
- Commitment to our team-based approach and to supporting all members of our team
- Attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to create and build relationships
- Exceptional communications skills and responsiveness
- Ability to manage negotiations while maintaining rapport with clients and team members
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Open to constructive feedback and self-improvement
$120,000+ at plan commission
About The Muncey Group
The Muncey Group is a team of real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Greater Boston. While we work across the region, our focus is on the neighborhoods of Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, and West Roxbury. Our team model centralizes transaction management, marketing, and data management so that agents can focus on their clients and find balance across their professional and personal lives.
Our mission is to bring homes and people together.