Your Realty Leverage
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
The ideal candidate prospects for, follows-up with, presents to and services buyers resulting in effective conversion rates from leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
- Work a pre-planned 40 to 50 hour week.
- Do 10 to 20 hours of lead follow-up per week.
- Research the market daily – new listings and price reductions.
- Manage 5-7 buyer contracts/closings per month.
- Call past clients and your sphere-of-influence to ask for referrals.
- Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, internet inquiries, IVR calls and other leads.
- Track all active leads, send them updates (new listings).
- Willing to be held accountable for goals/results.
- Attend training, role-play and practice scripts 2 to 4 hours a week.
- Set up an “Ideal Week” that blocks time for your 20%.
- Track all of your key business activities. Set weekly goals.
- Attend training and stay learning based for increased productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with their ability to build rapport.
- Experience working with complaint management. Ability to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure. Ability to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Washington Real Estate License.
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.