RE/MAX Northwest is a modern take on a brokerage and we're seeking like-minded agents who want to build a successful, scalable real estate business.
Have you been thinking about a career in Real Estate? Do you love helping people? Do you love HGTV?
We would love to chat with you and answer some of your questions!
As a real estate broker, you are also a small business owner. We are here to be the coach and support system who help you accomplish your goals in these roles. We'll work together to build the career you've always wanted and develop the satisfaction that comes with owning your own business. We are the largest RE/MAX in the Pacific Northwest!
Who You Are:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals that are wanting to start a rewarding in a full-time real estate career!
- You want to build a business for yourself.
- You continuously work to better your skills and mind.
- You must enjoy working with people from all types of places and cultures.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- You're excited to serve others.
- You live our motto. You work hard and you are nice.
What We Provide:
- Training, including our 'Real Estate Launch Program' which provides 5 weeks of in-depth Broker training and tools for newly licensed brokers.
- Mentorship with an experienced managing broker.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- Leads you can start working with immediately.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Best in class tech resources to help scale and optimize your business.
- A group of hardworking and open brokers, management and staff.
- Consult with with a wide range of clients from first time buyers, to investors, to luxury home sellers.
- Negotiate and guide your clients through a complicated process, using your knowledge and skills to make this a low stress endeavor.
- Master the market and master the process, you'll know what areas are hot and how to help your clients meet their goals.
- Always be open to learning and growing as a professional.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Come up with an individual and tailor made plan for each client and each house.
- Active Real Estate License in the state of WA.
- Hard work, dedication and persistence.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Always willing to learn.
- Creativity and the ability to attract buyers and sellers to your business.
- Customer service skills are a must.
- Be flexible with your schedule - real estate is a flexible business, you flex everything around your client's schedule.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Self starting attitude.
$100,000+ per year (Commission Based)
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for Agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our Agents and our clients. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice.