Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We are looking for a Maryland Licensed, talented, professional Buyer's Agent in BALTIMORE CITY & BALTIMORE COUNTY to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings
- Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate and purchase their dream property
- Respond to new incoming Buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about our market
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily huddles and one-on-one meetings with the Manager or Broker
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position
- Participate in team-related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc
- Successfully closed an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year
- Consistently follow Lead Protocol as established by Leadership at Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Preferred
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the buying process.
- Refer sellers to one of the best agents in the area
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Hold a real estate license.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
Commission Only $80,000 - $110,000
About Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Ron Howard & Associates of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Ron Howard & Associates Team member!