MD Home Team of Keller Williams Legacy Central
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHANGE?
We want to talk with you!
We have more business than we can handle and we need you!
- A licensed real estate agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Looking for your next opportunity?
Do you want:
- Leads, Leads and more Leads?
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Buyers and Sellers ready to list or buy with you?
- Ready to work leads that are plentiful?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the real estate business with a team that has a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Qualify and track all incoming leads through our dedicated CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Calling customers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Promptly responding to company generated leads
- Market yourself to your sphere of influence, past customers/clients, friends/family
- Utilize Social Media to increase your opportunities
- Showing Property to Prospective Buyers
- Meeting with Prospective Sellers to list their property for sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Learning based
- Loves helping people
- Enjoys and embraces the sales cycle
$80,000 - $100,000+ yearly (at plan commission)
About MD Home Team of Keller Williams Legacy Central
We are in the Top 1% of all Real Estate Sales Teams, with over 300 annual property sales and $50M in closed volume. We pride ourselves on our team culture and core values which promotes excellence in all areas of our business. Our leadership team has over 26 years of full time real estate experience and business ownership. In addition to our sales team, we operate a property management company and real estate rehabbing company. We are a growth oriented company and hiring team members who are looking for an exciting opportunity.