The One Source Team
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Past sales experience is preferred
$100,000 - $120,000
About The One Source Team
With over 30 years of combined real estate experience in Central Texas, The One Source Team is one of the most trusted and established teams working in Austin today. Savvy networkers and negotiators, the team has an exceptional understanding of Austin’s real estate market. And has, in fact, invested in twenty-five properties around town with incredible success. Yet their commitment to the community runs deeper than real estate. With charisma and dedication, the team organizes and hosts several fundraisers each year to the enormous benefit of their favorite charities. They also make a positive difference in the lives of Austin’s home buyers and sellers, by expertly applying their skills and experience to help them make smart, rewarding real estate decisions for a lifetime.