AVO Realty is seeking Real Estate Agents who want more from a Brokerage. We have a model for every agent, regardless of where you are in your career and the support to get you where you want to go with your Real Estate Career.
- Lead Team Agent: If you are seeking a lead based avenue to grow your business or you are new to the business, we have more leads than our current team can handle. With the technology behind our lead system they are more like a referral when our agents get them. Want more closings? This is how you get them.
- 100% Commission Agent: Our model offers more to the 100% commission agent than you will find anywhere else. We offer our 100% Commission agents state of the art technology at our expense and the ability to have access to a supportive admin staff.
- Do you currently have a Team or want to build a team of your own? AVO Realty has a model in place that helps you build a legacy and retirement.
AVO Realty was created and is designed around your success.
AVO Realty does not charge a Franchise Fee. You will never pay for training at AVO Realty and our agents are skyrocketing with the training we offer. AVO Realty Agents have access to our Broker everyday.
What You Will Receive:
- A fun, uplifting, and encouraging team environment.
- One on One goal meetings to determine YOUR goals and the path to realizing your career dreams.
- Circles of Success outlining steps to succeed in your real estate career.
- Training and coaching in all aspects of your real estate career.
- Prospecting and building your SOI.
- Daily question and answer meetings.
- Personalized CRM system.
- Transaction coordination from contract to close.
- Quick and effective on-boarding to get you with clients ASAP.
- Zero time "practicing" making calls and making appointments for other agents. It's all about you!
- VIP client events.
AVO Realty has locations in Austin, San Marcos, San Antonio and Houston with agents everywhere in between.
- Consult with clients to determine their property desires, then find properties that meet their needs.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Texas Real Estate license or in the process of obtaining your Texas Real Estate license
- A "how can I help" attitude
- Excellent client care
- Ability to work independently
- Always willing to learn
- Desire to build Your own business
- Someone who finds properties
$120,000 at plan, commission based job
About AVO Realty
AVO Realty was born out of a vision to help others achieve their goals. Our deepest purpose as an organization is to inspire optimism and happiness in those we come in contact with everyday, through creative thinking, friendly, helpful attitudes and by building authentic relationships with our clients, team members and other business organizations. Our mission is to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers together and to bring extreme value to the home buying and selling experience.
Contact Debbie Turnidge at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk!