Anthony Thornton Realty
We are looking for motivated Real Estate Sales Agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be. We are looking for consultative salespeople to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Do you love helping people with their home buying/selling goals AND Need more support to get to the next level of production? Are you lacking mentoring, leads, or just need someone to do your paperwork so you can sell more? Then let’s talk!
We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology... all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Our approach is to take the things off your plate that bog you down and keep you from reaching your maximum sales potential. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
- Strive to complete 30 to 50 successful closings annually to maintain sales goals
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs and budgets to facilitate an easy transaction
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria and increase closed transactions
- Attend networking events and participate in open houses to market yourself and increase your sales
- Learn from other agents so you can develop a successful and long-term career
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market and general trends
- Customer service experience is preferred
$65,000 - $99,000 yearly at plan commission
About Anthony Thornton Realty
Our Mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply Now!!!
2018 donations exceeded $26,000!