Phillips & Company Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid Georgia real estate license or willing to get it before job commences
$75,000+ at plan all commission no limit
About Phillips & Company Real Estate
As the top 1% of real estate teams in the world, we are happy to call Atlanta home. We have a tight-knit group of driven, smart, and positive people. We are excited to grow, however, we only add the most talented individuals to our team to protect our culture of productivity and positive growth.
Our Mission is to create a community where people can grow and inspire others to do remarkable things, where each member has their role in building something that matters and will make a difference in the world. Everyone we interact with will know that we value them. We will wow them with our kindness, knowledge, and empathy. We nurture each relationship and treat them like gold. Our wealth will grow as our knowledge does, and we will share both with others who have less. Each time our company grows, we know it allows us to help more people.