Pink Realty Atlanta
Real Estate Agent - Need a brand and identity? Think PINK! Are you seeking a full pipeline, next-level training and technology, and an efficient team structure designed for your success? We want to give YOU the freedom to focus on providing world-class service to your clients. We are hiring licensed real estate agents to work as Buyer Specialist for Pink Realty Atlanta.
What we give you: Leads, the most advanced technology in the business through state of the art marketing, the best CRM, more leads, opportunity, training, coaching, support, incentivized commission scale, a transaction coordinator and the most innovative and identifiable branding, PINK!
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A Georgia Licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want to make a six-figure income?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A PINK team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger, PINK identity?
- An amazing PINK culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly as needed
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current active Real Estate License in good standings
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Pink Realty Atlanta
All our marketing is Pink, Our name is Pink, Our Color is Pink, Our Gifts are Pink, Our Branding is Pink, Our Phone number is Pink, Our Cars are Pink, Our For Sale Signs are Pink, Our Website is Pink. Everything is literally PINK.
At Pink Realty Atlanta, we pride ourselves on delivering a truly great real estate experience for our clients. Our team members are professional, approachable and knowledgeable with a deep understanding of the places, personalities and neighborhoods that make living here a great place to call home.
We leverage the latest technology and engagement strategies to serve our clients and provide uniquely great online and offline experiences. From our mobile-friendly websites, social media presence, events and creative marketing strategies we are always rethinking the buying and selling experiences to better serve our clients and obtain results.
Real estate is our passion and we hope it shows.
Office location conveniently located at The Battery at Suntrust Park