The Queens market is rapidly expanding and so is our team! We are looking for a showing assistant/buyers agent to help with our Queens real estate leads.
We are a technology-based real estate company with an aggressive marketing system. Learn from one of the top ten realtors in Queens with 15 years experience in a supportive and friendly environment. We are looking to help you learn the business from the ground up. Our focus is Queens specific. Did you just get your real estate license and you are excited about the business but don't know where to start? Do you have some experience but you don't have enough confidence, knowledge or leads to take your business to the next level? We'd love to speak with you!
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who have a positive attitude.
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just have a job?
- You enjoy working with people and love a challenging career.
- You need good verbal and written communication skills.
- Someone who can work with technology and isn't afraid of change.
Here is what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- A team leader who will be there every step of the way as needed.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate needs and find properties that meet those needs.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents.
- Keep track of your leads and ensure that your follow-up is on point.
- Current Real Estate License
- Current driver's license AND car (this is a MUST in Queens!)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Be coachable
$100,000+ at plan commission/salary
About Bianca Colasuonno
I have 15 years of experience and closed the year 2017 as one of the top ten salespeople in Queens by sales volume. We are a positive and successful team and we expect to keep our momentum going into 2018!