Keller Williams Elite Realty - Eskritt Group
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Hold open houses regularly
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- Is effective at persuading and advising clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
$75,000 - $100,000
About Keller Williams Elite Realty - Eskritt Group
The Eskritt Group is a high producing, vibrant real estate team located in growing Asheville, North Carolina. Our team consists of five licensed agents, an Internal Sales Agent, and a Director of Operations. We service almost all areas of the Western North Carolina market, particularly Asheville, Hendersonville, Weaverville, Black Mountain, Candler, and the surrounding areas. We're known for our quality marketing, attentive client service, and our constant push to learn better and more efficient ways to lead our careers. Our community relationships and reputation are key to our success and our team lives and breathes our commitment to our clients and community.