Do you want to be a part of something bigger?
- Do you love helping others?
- Want to become a Real Estate Expert?
- We serve real estate buyers and sellers in the area.
- We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and eager to learn?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high professional level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- Top-notch CRM systems?
- A team environment?
- Great culture? Growth?
- To be a part of a reputable team?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as a liaison between your seller and potential buyer
- Constantly staying updated with changes in the DFW market
- Primary duties include cold calling, appointments, follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide A+ customer service to buyers and sellers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help point you in the right direction!)
- Familiarity with DFW area/market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- POSITIVE attitude is key
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Continual Relationship building
About Hewitt Group
We have figured out what it takes to be successful in Texas. Our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We don't settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that agents are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.