Keller Williams - The Helton Group
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
Are you ready to be a part of something bigger and more successful?
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or in process of getting license?
- Tried doing real estate as an individual?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Excited to make a difference in our community
Do you want:
- Structure, cutting-edge technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- Quality coaching and leadership development?
- A positive team environment?
- An amazing culture with growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a proven track record team to set you up for success, apply now.
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- Strong daily lead generate
- Build personal connections with every lead
- Willingness to work hard and obtain phenomenal commissions
- Ability to have a regular schedule in the Arlington KW Office for full team support
- Organized and quick to respond
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a real estate license or currently in school to obtain license
- Ability to be self motivated and positive
About Keller Williams - The Helton Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time to full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front office duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
*Must work in the Arlington, TX office Monday-Friday.*