We are seeking someone who currently has a Real Estate License or currently enrolled in classes! $100,000 Guaranteed!
We provide coaching, leads and systems!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Hewitt Group serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed Real Estate agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- 30-40 good leads per month?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and set yourself up for success, apply now.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to sellers and buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses on a regular basis.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or close to obtaining one.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Work well under pressure.
- Self Motivator
About Hewitt Group
Hewitt Group and Lone Star Cash Investors are companies founded with the idea of delivering an unparalleled level of service for our clients while constantly raising the bar in the Real Estate industry. In 2018 we bought and sold 100 homes and continue to be one of the most dynamic and influential teams in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.