We are seeking someone who currently has a Real Estate License or currently enrolled in classes!
We provide coaching, leads and systems!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Hewitt Group serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas.
We are expanding and we need your help.
Do you want:
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team that has a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to sellers and buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Current Real Estate License or working to obtain
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
The Hewitt Group is part of Keller Williams, an international real estate powerhouse with more than 115,000 real estate agents operating in over 700 offices worldwide.
Our group is built around having a strong work ethic, which includes suiting up and showing up every day. Being extremely focused and driven to succeed, and having fun and being energetic while doing what you love. We focus on the team’s success and helping each individual succeed in their daily professional performance.
Our mission is to always deliver an unparalleled experience for our clients while constantly raising the bar in the real estate industry and on our team to continue to dominate local markets while disrupting the status quo. Currently Hewitt Group is ranked #226 out of over 200,000 agents in the state of Texas and by 2020, our goal is to be the highest producing real estate team in the state.