We are seeking hard-working, ethical Real Estate Agents to join our reputable, high production office. We are looking for someone with the track record and leadership skills necessary to provide honest, professional service to their clients.
The ideal candidate will be driven, resourceful, willing to work hard and focused on building relationships that will last a lifetime. If you are driven for sales then we must connect!
(Note: we have office locations in Arcadia, Monrovia, Glendora, Pasadena and Irvine)
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Real Estate License
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
$100,000 potential commission per year
About Re/Max Omega
Our company is run by a nationally ranked, top-10 producing agent who has her own book of business and therefore does not compete with her agents. She is committed to sharing her expertise through mentoring agents who are proactive about growing their business.