Love helping people with their home buying/selling goals AND need more support to get to the next level of production? Are you lacking mentoring, leads or just need someone to do your paperwork so you can sell more? Then Let’s talk!
We are looking for motivated real estate sales agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be. We are looking for people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Apollo Beach – servicing the entire Tampa Bay area. With over $22 million in gross sales last year, we are always growing and expanding. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.
We are consistently a top producing team. We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Our approach is to take the things off your plate that bog you down and keep you from reaching your maximum sales potential. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Current Real Estate License
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
The basic premise of our team is to provide the best customer experience through training, developing, and growing a team of high achieving Helpers at Heart who put others before themselves. We believe that high expectations from our team result in highly satisfied customers. We have a goal of helping over 100 people with their real estate needs in the next 12 months. We continue to remain in the top 100 agents at the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors every year. Our mission is to provide the ultimate customer service experience, desirable career growth opportunities, all the while enhancing our community through charitable works.