Keller Williams Realty | BKCO Real Estate
Our mission is to Deliver The Dream of Homeownership Everywhere.
This is a commission-based career with unlimited potential.
Recognized as the #3 real estate team in the nation and #1 re-sale team of over 2 million real estate agents, we are committed to our team's success.
Are you looking for:
- Proven models, leads, and systems to ensure a predictable and consistent real estate income and business?
- Coaching and accountability by the most talented individuals in the real estate industry?
- The best real estate technology and leverage in the business?
- Are you looking to be a part of something bigger, a life changing opportunity, and a growth model unlike any other real estate company? If so, please read on!
We are looking for...
A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE!
We’re looking for someone with die-hard enthusiasm, a passion for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If a commission structure with no limits on what you can earn gets your adrenaline going and you love the idea of earnings as a direct result of the efforts you put in... we need to talk.
Full time licensed agents or in the process of obtaining your license is required. No previous experience necessary.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads.
- Schedule appointments with qualified prospects and conduct listing presentations and buyer consultations.
- Write and negotiate contracts.
- Master scripts, presentations, and the real estate market.
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining one
- Learning based
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000 + at plan
About Keller Williams Realty | BKCO Real Estate
BKCO is a division of the Ben Kinney Companies, a collection of 30+ companies and is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 20 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we're looking to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.