Keller Williams Realty | BKCO Real Estate
Welcome to a new opportunity!
Our company has a real estate agent position available right in Sacramento County.
This position is responsible for the sales, nurturing, and customer service of a database of buyers who are actively searching for homes. Buyer leads are provided, along with administrative support, office space and training.
An individual who would succeed at a high level would embody these skills:
- Master customer service and always put the customer first
- Be or become an experienced presenter
- Is highly motivated without needing a "boss"
- Willing to drive many miles to meet with clients throughout the day
- Is very learning based and actively looking to do better each day
- Has the desire to write and be accountable to goals
- Can work in a team environment with many moving parts and people
Our mission as a company is to deliver the dream of homeownership everywhere. If you would like to join our mission, please apply. A real estate license is preferred but not required.
Contact us today to set up an appointment to see if this might be the right long-term career for you.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads.
- Schedule appointments with qualified prospects and conduct listing presentations and buyer consultations.
- Write and negotiate contracts.
- Master scripts, presentations, and the real estate market.
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining one
- Learning based
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$100,000 + at plan
About Keller Williams Realty | BKCO Real Estate
BKCO is a division of the Ben Kinney Companies, a collection of 30+ companies and is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #3 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we're looking to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.