Limas Real Estate Group
Do you own your business or does your business own you?
The people we're looking to be in business with are self-motivated, hold themselves accountable and are results-oriented. They are people who love helping clients buy and sell houses and pride themselves on providing world-class service. They are people who love competition AND collaboration.
Sales agents on our team have great communication skills, enjoy working in a high-energy environment and have a big-picture mindset. Agents on our team think like top producers, behave like trainer-consultants, and focus all activities on service, productivity and profitability.
- 15-hours of outbound calling per week to generate leads
- Promptly respond to customers’ calls, text, emails and internet requests
- Consistently network with sphere to source new clients
- Schedule and conduct presentations with potential clients
- Convert presentations to signed representation agreements and successful closings
- Hold 2 open houses per week
- Active MN real estate salesperson license in good standing
- Licensed agents with a track-record of success; minimum sales volume during the last 12 months of $2,000,000; $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 preferred
- Valid MN or WI driver’s license
- Pass background and drug tests
$100,000 at-plan commission and top agents can make MUCH MORE!
About Limas Real Estate Group
Benefits that Agents on our team enjoy:
- Highly-advanced systems and tools that allow you to do what's most important: show houses, take listings and negotiate contracts
- No marketing outlay - that’s right, you won’t spend a dime on seller and buyer leads
- High-minded, fun working environment where talented individuals thrive
- Unlimited personal and professional growth opportunities
- Coaching and training by the best in the industry
- Administrative support staff
- Leads: Seller and Buyer
Here’s how we have redefined success: build CAREERS worth having, BUSINESSES worth owning, LIVES worth living, EXPERIENCES worth giving and LEGACIES worth leaving. We value God, family and then business. This hierarchy influences everything we do and has created our culture. We find fulfillment in our daily surroundings. We are positively influenced by our workplace environment and are motivated to succeed by like-minded members of our team.