Keller Williams - The Search In Seattle Team
One of the fastest growing Real Estate teams in the Seattle area seeking two highly-energetic and highly-motivated salespeople.
We have the systems and staff to take all non-revenue producing work off your plate. No cold calling! Focus solely on revenue producing activities that get you PAID!
You must be teachable, love serving people, embrace technology and know how to GRIND. Achieving at a high level takes HARD WORK - we aren't interested in people without a strong work ethic. No previous experience in real estate or sales necessary but you will need a real estate license. We will teach you everything you need to achieve superstar status.
If you meet all our qualifications we offer a Guaranteed Salary of at least $75,000 in your first year or WE PAY THE DIFFERENCE. Of course, the potential exists to earn more if you are truly exceptional, our two most recent hires are on track for $150k plus this year (first year in real estate)!
This is a full-time position and requires regular weekend work. Please do not apply if you are looking for a part-time position or just M-F.
Application is a 3 step process – start with the link below, if you qualify there will be a phone screen followed by an in-person interview.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Sales and Marketing skills preferred.
- Real Estate License is not required, we love new brokers.
- You’ll need to get your license to get started but it’s not needed to apply
$75,000 Guaranteed salary
About Keller Williams - The Search In Seattle Team
The Search in Seattle team was built on the belief that service and great advice are the core pillars of what buyers and sellers need in today's real estate marketplace. Our clients rave about our responsiveness and love that we don't "beat around the bush" when it comes to our expert opinions. More than half of our business each year comes from referrals and we pride ourselves at looking at our clients as more than just a single transaction.