Christine & Company
Do you want:
- To be a part of something bigger? What's your Big Why?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Accountability to ensure you hit YOUR goals? World-class coaching and training?
- A team environment?
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork and contracts/timelines so you can focus on clients!)?
- At least 40-50 NEW leads per month? (We have more leads than we can handle)
If you are ready to grow and/or want to get into the business with a Team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include prospecting new leads, follow ups, email communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Master the game of Real Estate through shadowing and mentoring.
- Current Real Estate License, currently enrolled in Real Estate classes, or willingness to obtain a WA Real Estate License.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
About Christine & Company
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2014!