Christine & Company
We are expanding at Christine & Company!
Sales and customer service person wanted!
Do you enjoy guiding home Buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? The Christine & Company Real Estate Team is hiring top-notch Buyer's Agents who exhibit these traits.
As a Real Estate Buyer's Agent on our Team, you’ll guide our Buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You’ll provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home or condo. For our clients who are first-time home buyers, you’ll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process. You’ll implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase and serve as your clients’ advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our Real Estate Buyer's Agents are dedicated to their craft and are eager to embrace the systems, tools and mentorship that our Team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our Team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable and long-term career in Real Estate.
- Primary duties include Lead generating, client-facing, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Convert leads from customers to clients.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Set up tours, show Buyers houses, write and negotiate offers and follow the transaction through to completion.
- Schedule, plan and host open houses.
- Call all leads and book appointments to show new clients.
- Prepare and convey any counteroffers, acceptance or amendments.
- Set the inspections after your Buyers are mutual.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your Seller and potential Buyer.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Able to handle, track and close several team leads per month.
- High school diploma.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Must operate with high level of integrity, be a Team player and willing to learn!
- Must be great with people and have a love of red carpet service.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.) - We have the systems for you. We just need you and your license!
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
$90,000+ a year
About Christine & Company
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2014!