Our agents EARN more! Due to growth. We have an unmatched opportunity for Real Estate Sales Agents to join our growing family. Here at RE/MAX HomePoint we're completely dedicated to helping our agents elevate their revenue potential substantially.
Our agents spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don’t like (handling time-consuming paperwork).
Why join our team?
If you are looking for a company whose systems are built around making team members successful, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• Current PA Real Estate License
• Familiarity with the local area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
RE/MAX HomePoint isn't your average brokerage. We're a family-oriented, close-knit team of hard-working professionals who work as hard as we play. From independent agents to those seeking to take advantage of the team model, we're all about you. Our core mission is truly to support your success. We do that through our Three-Point Success process:
1. We provide some of the most complete and comprehensive agent development action plans and mentoring you will find.
2. We give you complete scalable back-office support that will handle absolutely every aspect of the transaction, so you can focus strictly on revenue-generating activities.
3. And, our "Five and Out" program is designed to mentor and help you grow a passive income in real estate that meets or exceeds your annual sales income by year five.