Performance Real Estate Inc.
Real Estate Agent - No experience necessary
The Brett Kelly Group at Performance Real Estate, Inc. is a full speed ahead, fast growth company positioned on a strategic trajectory to dominate Flathead Valley and beyond, as the premier real estate experts.
We are seeking ambitious and talented individuals for an opportunity with the top producing real estate team serving the Flathead Valley Area. We are looking for quality people to join our team. We hire great people and train them to be great buyers agents. No Real Estate license or experience is needed to apply,
You will receive the support of our unique office structure. Unlike most real estate agents, who work by themselves, The Brett Kelly Group is a team of specialists who each have a specific role to play in the process of helping people buy and sell homes. Our support staff handle the administrative details so you can spend your time doing what you enjoy most: meeting with home buyers, showing homes, writing offers, negotiating deals, attending closings, building relationships and earning money.
You will receive a high level of training and mentorship which will enable you to outperform veteran agents within months of joining the team. Our advanced training program ensures that you are fully up to speed the day your license arrives from the state, and continues throughout your entire career.
- Guide buyers through one of the biggest purchases of their lives.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Explain agent’s role in screening qualified buyers to protect against curiosity seekers.
- Give buyer an overview of current market conditions and projections.
- Demonstrate CMA results, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds.
- Contract negotiation.
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers, as well as maintaining your database of company leads.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must agree to work toward getting a Montana real estate license, if not already licensed.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Valid Drivers License and insurance.
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills.
- A "Think outside the box" attitude.
$55,000 your first year potential, commission
About Performance Real Estate Inc.
Performance Real Estate Inc. is consistently a top producing real estate office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.