RMG Real Estate Network
We are looking for motivated Real Estate Sales Agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it can and should be.
This is your opportunity to join a positive and productive team where you can grow your career, earn significant financial income and help your Buyers and Sellers achieve their Real Estate goals.
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
- Consistently committed to network and market to prospect for fresh customers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires.
- Assist clients in seeing properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales.
- Always be consulting by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License (we can help you get one).
- Be a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Open to learning new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening/questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend/evening hours required.
About RMG Real Estate Network
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with One of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams! Our Mission: Continually improving the standard for EXCELLENCE. Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems and opportunities. Our Values: Fun, Loyalty, Professionalism, Market Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Trust. Our Beliefs: God, Family, Business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter. Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe and self.