LiveWell Realty Group
LiveWell Realty Group of eXp Realty of California, Inc.
We are seeking a Specialist to work with Buyers.
Did you know... over 80% of newly licensed agents will quit the business in 2 years. We will make sure that you don't fall into that statistic. Few things can be as scary as jumping into a full commission job and leaving a salary at a successful career behind. We don't want you to become that statistic.
If you are new to real estate and worried about starting full time in real estate (part time agents are rarely ever successful), then this is the right option for you. This will provide you with more structure to your real estate career, ensuring that your bills are paid.
Does this sound interesting to you? If so, then let's see if you are the right fit!
This position demands someone who is customer-centric and looking to be a part of a top producing team that is innovative and doing their part to change the Real Estate industry for the better. With some huge goals ahead of us, we know we can only do it with more "A Players" on our team. We have a lot of prospective clients which offers a huge professional opportunity. The right agent could make $75,000+ their first year!
What does an "A Player" Real Estate Agent look like?
Who you ARE:
- People Person: You must be able to successfully communicate and build relationships and love customer interaction.
- Team Player: We have a team concept at our office. It is critical that you can play with the rest of our team. Team culture is the most important to us!
- Detailed and service oriented with the goal of always looking to improve systems and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ready to put in the work.
- Willing to grow and get better.
- Coachable: Every professional athlete, business owner, entrepreneur has a coach/mentor... so should WE.
- Positive mindset
- Enthusiastic personality
- Solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Learning mindset
At LiveWell Realty Group of eXp Realty of California we will challenge you to grow more professionally and personally. Our team members are held to a high standard and held accountable to get better each and every day. If you feel like we would be a good fit for you and you would be a good fit for us, please submit your resume and then complete the assessment and questions that will be sent to you in a separate email.
- Respond quickly to buyer showing requests and emails
- Follow up with all potential clients consistently based off of lead type
- Follow up daily with clients in the pipeline.
- Show prospective buyers relevant and requested properties
- Keep in touch with potential buyers to stay "top of mind"
- Learn scripts and dialogues to help with any and all objections
- Meet with new clients for initial buyer consultation
- Weekly open houses
- Accompany home inspection appointments for under contract properties
- Accomplish office tasks as needed
- Communicate frequently to clients and team leader
- Experienced Agents
- New Agents welcome. Training provided to have you hit the ground running!
- California Real Estate License Required to start showing homes.
- Driver’s license and car that is insured.
- Laptop and smart phone also required.
- Previous experience is not required, but preferred.
About LiveWell Realty Group
LiveWell Realty Group is a team using tried and true sales techniques while incorporating the latest in technology, marketing and efficiency. We believe in working smarter, not harder while leveraging the systems and strategies of top producers. As a smaller team, we care about our team members' success while having a great time doing it!