Christine & Company
We are expanding at Christine & Company!
Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing amazing customer service and are you the kind of person who does what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? The Christine & Company Real Estate Team is hiring Buyer's Agents who possess these qualities.
As a Buyer's Agent on our Team, you will lead Buyer clients through each step of the purchase process. You will provide consultations to determine our clients’ wants and needs for a new home or condo. You will carry out property searches, showings, market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase, and serve as an advocate for your client and adviser throughout the closing process.
We would like to hire people-oriented individuals with positive attitudes. Our Real Estate Buyer's Agents are dedicated and ready to use the systems, tools, and mentorship that our Team provides.
We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment, and a large pool of clients. We also provide administrative help, website tools, and systems to help you grow your client base steadily over time. As a member of our Team, you will apply our tools and systems as you build a fulfilling, reliable, and long-term career in Real Estate.
- Primary duties are consistently networking and marketing for new customers, follow ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Oversee incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Transform leads into clients.
- Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
- Schedule, plan, and host open houses.
- Arrange tours, show Buyers houses, write and negotiate offers, and follow the transaction through to completion.
- Act as a mediator between your Seller and potential buyer.
- Set up the inspections after your Buyers are mutual.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- The ability to handle, track, and close multiple team leads each month.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and questioning skills.
- Must operate with high level of integrity, be a Team player, and willing to learn!
- Must be great with people.
- Hold, or actively working to achieve, a Washington State Real Estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Show satisfactory organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to spend a decent amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours needed.
$100,000 + bonus
About Christine & Company
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2014!