Yoder Real Estate
A New Year - A New Sales Career in Real Estate!
Have you ever thought about a career in Real Estate? Has the idea of unlimited income potential ever gotten you excited? Have you held yourself back from taking action because of any of the following reasons?
- You're scared of leaving a full time job
- You're scared of being on commission only
- You're scared of not knowing much about real estate
- You don't think you're a good salesperson
If any of these reasons have held you back, give this some more thought. Commission paid salespeople are the highest paid people on the planet. Further, we hire all backgrounds! No direct experience is necessary. Currently on our team, we have a former dispatcher, a former manager of a uniform company, and two recent college graduates. All of our salespeople have the following things in common:
- No previous real estate experience
- Previous positions were hourly or salaried
- Are all doing extremely well and making more money in real estate than their previous positions
- They are learning and growing daily and becoming the best versions of themselves because this environment fosters success and growth
What does this tell you? This could be YOU!! Don't look back in 10 years and regret not making this move!
We are looking for hard workers who want to achieve a high income and learn from the best in the industry.
We ensure your success and eliminate the risk, costs and barriers of entry into this industry in the following ways:
- We pay for your 40-hour pre-license course
- We pay for your Real Estate test and license
- We pay your first year Realtor (NAR, MAR) dues
You will receive elite training from the best real estate coaching company in the industry and direct coaching and mentoring from company owner and founder, Kevin Yoder.
We're so sure that our systems and training will work for you, that we guarantee a first year earnings of at least $80,000 or more… or we will pay you the difference! If you are top talent you will make over $150,000 in your 2nd year.
If you think you have what it takes - apply below and make 2018 your best year ever!
We hope to see you at the top!
Yoder Real Estate
P.S. In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your resume AND complete the online profile, which will be emailed to you. Failure to do both will automatically disqualify you from the interview process. It really comes down to one question: How badly do you want it?
- Practice and role play daily with a team of sales superstars
- Prospect daily for new business from our pool of warm and hot leads
- Sharpen your sales abilities regularly to become a top agent
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients
- Adopt a new way of thinking and acting so you can be the best version of yourself and provide world-class service to our clients
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one)
- Possession of sales skills in order to sell effectively.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills- an ability to present our services and value proposition to potential clients
$80,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About Yoder Real Estate
Yoder Real Estate is a 16 year old West Michigan company has rapidly evolved as the local leader in Residential Real Estate. With more than 10 team members and over $1.5 Million in Annual Revenue, Yoder Real Estate is a pioneer in providing technology-driven, client focused Real Estate services. We are transforming the Real Estate industry and we dominate our market place. Top talent across West Michigan join Yoder Real Estate for its forward thinking approach to providing reliable and world-class real estate services exceeding the standards of the mom and pop and typical large real estate companies and for the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere; the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate and a team philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees.