Horowitz Real Estate
Local real estate company looking for exceptional and energized real estate sales agents for both rentals and sales.
Applicants should be licensed in NYS as a real estate salesperson or associate broker. We also welcome new agents enrolled in the 75 hour course. (Please notate in your cover letter if you’re just getting started)
Get top-notch training and coaching for your career in real estate!
- Manage new leads from Zillow, Trulia, website and referrals.
- Convert leads to clients.
- Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis.
- Show homes to pre-qualified clients.
- Write and negotiate clients to contract offers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
- Be an advisor and advocate.
- Procure new listings both rentals and sales.
- Valid New York State real estate license preferred/not required to start but should be enrolled in 75 hour salesperson class.
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of motivation to succeed.
- Ability to learn scripts and dialogues.
$75,000+ commission based
About Horowitz Real Estate
Horowitz Real Estate is a local real estate company based in Astoria, Queens focused on achieving results in an innovative, energetic and collaborative team approach within an ever-changing real estate market. We believe it is truly more fun when we all are successful!