Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
Are you trying to "Make it" in Real Estate?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors throughout Rhode Island, Eastern Connecticut and South East Massachusetts.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or considering getting your real estate license?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- Struggling to 'make it' in real estate?
- Trying to 'connect the dots' and get your real estate business off the ground?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- A team player?
Do you want:
- Proven strategies, technology, and resources?
- A detailed road-map to success built just for you?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A supportive team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
Our team is growing, we have more leads than we can handle and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with our Buyer clients. If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Our agents are in production and closing transactions within 90 days - we have the proven systems, we just need you!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Create your own schedule and manage your time accordingly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Experience in the service industry can be INCREDIBLY helpful (ie. bartending, waitressing, etc.)
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
The Spectrum Real Estate Consultants Team is one of the top producing Keller Williams teams in Rhode Island - our agents consistently outperform industry production averages. We have helped over 550+ people achieve their home-ownership goals since 2015, and we've got even bigger plans in store!