Adams Family Real Estate Group
We are currently seeking Agents who have their Real Estate License and are looking to take their business to the next level!
We provide administrative systems, training and coaching to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A newly licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- A strong negotiator?
- Looking for leads?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- One on One coaching and professional development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- 25+ leads per month?
If you are ready to grow your Real Estate Career with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Effectively communicate with team members
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Attend weekly coaching and training meetings
- Commitment to being a team player
- Must have a Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to not take no for answer
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Ability and willingness to have a service first attitude
- A true team player
$55,000 - $75,000 potential annually
About Adams Family Real Estate Group
Adams Family Real Estate Group is a top producing team with TheMLSonline.com, a successful Minneapolis based realty brokerage.
If you are looking to join a team that's small, close knit, has fun and gets stuff done - we're a good fit for you! Our growth and sales have been amazing, we just need a few more amazing people to join our team to help support it!