Dupuis Team with Keller Williams West Sound
Are you a Real Estate Broker who would like more time AND more money? Do you want to improve the real estate profession? Are you just getting started in Real Estate? All are welcome.
On our team you will:
- You will be trained using our proprietary methods by seasoned professionals who know our real estate market and how to be successful.
- You will be provided leads to follow up with through our team marketing strategies, and empowered to follow up with people from your own daily life.
- Collaborate with the whole team to develop meaningful solutions to today’s real estate market needs.
- Enjoy genuine time off! You’ll have this both weekly (we take Sundays off as a team to recharge and rejuvenate) and when you go on vacation. While you are off on holiday you will have the team to rely on, meaning you can go without worrying about keeping tabs on calls, texts or emails. We will manage your transaction in escrow and help keep your clients active in their home search. You can just relax.
- Work with Exceptional People! We believe in surrounding ourselves with great people who are smart, supportive, successful, creative and thoughtful. Statistics show that you rise to the level of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Do you want to be around agents who are making $200,000+ per year and who will help you do the same?
- We supply FREE full time Administrative and Transaction Coordination Support – Agents on Dupuis Team ONLY focus on working directly with clients, putting transactions into escrow and supervising the transaction. Our wonderful Transaction Coordinator and Admin help with the rest.
As a Real Estate Broker with Dupuis Team, your primary responsibilities will include working with home buyers and sellers to facilitate the purchase or sale of a home. Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Calling people who have inquired about buying or selling a home to help them
- Calling people who have inquired about buying/selling a home to set an appointment to work with them
- Showing homes to potential buyers
- Completing and monitoring paperwork required for real estate transactions
- Attending continuing education so you learn and grow in your profession
- Listing homes: Create written CMAs/valuations using Dupuis Team standards and processes
- Meet with potential sellers and working with sellers during the listing and sale of their home
- Calling, emailing and texting current clients 1-3 times/week to preventatively communicate updates on their transactions
- Believe what Dupuis Team believes and support this belief
- Read lots of books
- Speak up – we want to hear your thoughts, opinion, ideas, etc.
- Are client and others focused, because you care about what is in the best interest of others
- Consistently work hard because you enjoy what you do
- Motivate yourself
- Speak up for your ideas with coworkers and managers/boss, appreciate the process of professional discourse and debate
- Solve problems
- Possess high ethical standards - do what’s right the first time without being asked
- Are a team player - able to disagree about a solution and remain committed to the team and it's success
- Your Washington State Real Estate Brokers License, or the ability to obtain it (you will not get past the first interview without one).
You will be joining a team of real estate professionals who believe in challenging the status quo, thinking differently and revolutionizing the industry.
$100,000+ at plan commission income
About Dupuis Team with Keller Williams West Sound
- We care more about your intelligence, values and work ethic than your experience
- We enjoy puzzles and solving problems – problems are fun and opportunities to do things differently
- We always do what’s in the client’s best interest, even if that means we don’t get the business
- We enjoy debate and being friends afterwards – different thoughts and opinions create ideas and solutions
- We believe it’s important to take care of yourself
- Challenge the status quo
- Trust others and are trustworthy ourselves
If you want to elevate your life, establish financial security and be around GREAT people, join our team today!