The Robert Ott Group
We are looking to grow our team! If you are either a BRAND NEW sales agent or you have been an agent for LESS THAN ONE YEAR, please read on.
We are looking for two sales agents who have the following traits:
- Eager to learn.
- Hungry to earn an income over $100,000 a year.
- Your weekends and weeknights have to be open for business!
- You like structure, and you embrace technology.
- Excuses don't make you money, so we want people who learn from mistakes and are willing to be open and honest to help their long-term growth.
Our average agent sells 19 homes in their first year, which is the highest in the industry. Seasoned agents sell much more!
- Buyer Leads through our lead system.
- Training that works! Not just the standard training that real estate offices give you that is supposed to help you somehow, but real training on how to make a Real Estate Business.
- Office/Transaction Coordinators.
- Respected and highly motivated team of Agents and Staff.
- Tech Support.
- 100% support during your transaction.
- Networking opportunities.
- Top rated team leader.
- Work with clients and discover their needs. Find properties that meet the needs of your clientele and write contracts, and manage throughout the transaction to closing.
- Communicate with people actively looking for a home.
- Nurture clients after transactions have closed, and continue with follow up.
- Hold open houses on weekends.
- Work with the technology we provide to help everyone stay organized and efficient.
- Teamwork is very important! Helping others is mandatory.
- Time off is important for your physical and mental health. It is expected that you take time for yourself.
- Current Real Estate License or obtaining one soon.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Like to work within a Team setting, and willing to embrace technology.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The Robert Ott Group
The Robert Ott Group is a well known and high selling group of agents and staff who have high moral and professional standards. We represent the elite of our profession, and we are the example for others to follow.
We treat all clients the same no matter how much they are going to spend on a home. We are a business of people and not of houses.
Our team continues to grow every year, and every year we raise the bar even more. Our feeling is that every buyer and seller should work with our team because no one works harder to make sure that their clients feel loved and cared for than we do.
We work with ReMax on the Lake, a very trusted and established company that has over 600 agents in Western Washington. The Robert Ott Group is based in Issaquah, but we do have agents who work as far north as Lake Stevens, and as far South as Auburn.