Charlotte Home Experts
Looking for a winning environment that will enrich you and help you grow your real estate business? Charlotte Home Experts is a boutique firm looking to expand our reach of assisting clients. If you are or want to be a market expert and are driven to succeed focusing on top of class service for your clients, consider exploring this opportunity with our firm. We are here to delight clients, develop strong referral relationships and help agents grow their business. Focus here is on cutting edge technology paired with caring, committed, focused expert advisors.
We have a friendly office with great administrative support and welcome you to visit our website to learn more at CharlotteHomeExperts.com.
When you are ready to take the next step, we are ready to get the ball rolling!
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Must have either NC and/or SC Real Estate License.
- Office is based in Ballantyne area.
$100,000 At Plan Commission
About Charlotte Home Experts
OUR SHARED MISSION IS ONE OF:
- Demonstrating caring and understanding toward every client as if they were our only client
- Commitment to put the client’s needs above our own, always
- Focus on the goal and being smart about using our time, skill, and experience in getting there
- Responsibility and accountability for every action taken on behalf of our clients
- Applying our “market intelligence” to keep on top of — and even a step ahead of — the fast moving world of real estate