HomeSmart Cross Island Real Estate
We are seeking a Real Estate Agent / Broker Associate / Listing Specialist to serve both home selling clients and buying clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless and very rewarding. One will be required to get some training if you are new to the real estate industry.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail one who can express empathy when necessary. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
This position requires a tech savvy person, so strong technology aptitude is required. The income potential is limitless and as such requires someone with a passion for the business.
Buyers Broker knowledge and experience is a good characteristic !
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Respond to all listing leads/requests for showing, flexible time is a plus.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers and investors !
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
- Follow up on Expireds, foreclosure properties
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling Real Estate
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Good Social Media Skills. participating in meetings, trainings and seminars locally and out of State !
$$75,000 Plus annually
About HomeSmart Cross Island Real Estate
HomeSmart Cross Island Real Estate is located in Rosedale, Queens, New York. We have been embedded in the community for the past twenty five years specializing in residential and commercial real estate. If you are a seasoned professional or an aspiring agent looking for a home, we have a comfortable place right here for you with all the state of the art facilities. At HomeSmart we have reinvented the real estate brokerage making it fully technological and 100% transaction based. We have many resources available to help you grow your business, contact us for a confidential appointment to see if we are the right fit for you. This might be the change you have been waiting for!