Team Nest Builder
We are looking to bring a newly licensed NJ Sales Associate on to our expanding team as an agent-in-training for 6 - 12 months. You will participate in our extensive training and coaching programs while also working as a showing agent and listing assistant at an hourly rate while you transition into a full-time salesperson role. We cover most marketing expenses and also offer our qualified sales team members free buyer leads. This is a unique position for a driven, goal-oriented individual with proven success in another field, or for someone returning to work after taking time off to raise a family, care for a loved one, or complete full-time community service or something similar.
- Assist Team by setting showing appointments, opening doors and showing homes for active team buyers
- Assist Team by assisting with home staging, photoshoots, hosting broker's open houses, and meeting home inspectors, bank appraisers, and town inspection officials for team listings
- Prepare buyer and seller documents and process new listings and sales internally, and interface with our service partners to meet the needs of our clients
- Concurrently complete new executive sales training courses, and begin developing your own business pipeline with training and coaching from team leaders
- High School degree or GED a must; associates or bachelors degree, completion of a certificate program or professional training in any field preferred
- Hold a NJ real estate salesperson' license (OR currently pursuing)
- Proficient in basic computer skills, and own a Windows or MAC desktop or laptop computer, and a SmartPhone
- Have a valid NJ drivers license and access to a car at all times
- Have local knowledge of northern NJ towns and communities in Sussex, Morris, and/or Warren counties
- Availability, flexibility, and expectation of working 40+ hours/week including some nights and weekends
$40,000+ at plan, commission
About Team Nest Builder
Team Nest Builder is a long-established and highly successful full-service home selling team ranked in the top 2% of all Realtors in northern NJ. Our home office is locate in Sparta, NJ. We bring energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to our client's real estate needs. And, we set and maintain high standards for professionalism and service delivery to our clients, service partners, and other industry professionals. Our reputation and brand name are golden, and we are looking to expand our team with service oriented professionals.